The best sounds were the heel clicks on the first walk of a cold winter morning. The scrape you get after a \"SMASH\" change. The sound that will always stick with me is the sound of thunderous footsteps down the hallway on a dress drill. I hope no one ever finds the First Relief Book...
I will always be grateful to have been granted the opportunity to serve at the Tomb. RIP SSG Adam Dickmyer (#528) and Mr. Jim Friedman.
- C Co, 1/3 INF REG (TOG)
- E Co, 4/3 INF REG (TOG)
- B Co, 801st BSB, 4BCT, 101 ABN DIV (ASSLT) - OEF 13-14 (FOB Salerno, Bagram Airfield)
- A Co, Group Support BN, 5th Special Forces Group (A)
- HHC, 1st BN, 5th Special Forces Group (A)
- Combat Action Badge
- Expert Infantryman Badge
- Airborne Wings
- Air Assault Wings
- Tomb Guard Identification Badge (#553)
- German Armed Forces Proficiency Badge (Gold)
- Italian Jump Wings