My entire time at the Tomb. Just an amazing experience shared with great people. My only regret is I wish I had spent time in a line unit before being a Sentinel. My time in the 82nd only added to my appreciation for the experience of being there. Had I had that tenure first, my gratitude and thanks for the opportunity to be there would only have been greater. It was like being given a Bentley for your first car. You really can\\\'t appreciate it until you\\\'ve owned a beater.
- Honor Guard Company, 3rd US INF (TOG), Ft. Myer, VA
- B CO. 1-325 (AIR) 82nd Airborne DIvision, Ft. Bragg, NC
- B CO. 7-101 159 CAB 101st Airborne Division, Ft. Campbell, KY
- HHC 1 SBCT 4th Infantry Division, Ft. Carson, CO
- Army Service Ribbon, NCO Professional Development Ribbon, Overseas Service Medal (3), National Defense (2), Army Commendation Medal (3), Army Achievement Medal (2), Air Medal, Meritorious Service Medal, Afghanistan Service Medal, Global War on Terror Medal, Global War on Terror Expeditionary Medal, Nato Medal.
- Presidential Unit Citation, Valorous Unit Award (2), Meritorious Unit Award (2)
- EIB, CIB, CAB, Airborne, Air Assault, TGIDB, Aviator Wings