The peaceful Sunrise or Sunset walks, alone with the Unknowns. Easter Sunrise service in the Memorial Amphitheater with my wife.
Walking the cemetery on my days off, realizing how little I knew (and probably still know) about my Army's and country's history. But knowing enough to run the circumference of the cemetery to get my "papers".
- E-3-3 Ft. LeonardWood, MO- BCT
- D Battery, Ft. Sill, OK - 31V
- 483rd Transportation BN (USAR), Oakland Army Base, Oakland , Ca
- A Co. 1/38th Inf. Ft. Benning, Ga.- 11B
- 3rd US Inf. (TOG) Ft. Myer, Va.
- - A Co. CNC Guard, caskets Ft. McNair, D.C.
- - E Co. Honor Guard
- -USADT / TUS - 3rd Relief
- Sacramento Recruiting BN, Sacramento, Ca
- Richmond RS / Alameda RS / Livermore RS
- 1/363/3BDE (91st) TS, Camp Parks RFTA , Ca
- 6399th RTU (BCST), Camp Parks RFTA, Ca
- Tomb Guard Identification Badge
- Expert Infantryman Badge
- Air Assualt Badge
- Gold Recruiter Badge