The Society Store
*Available to Tomb Guards
Port Authority Commuter Briefcase with SHGTUS Logo BG307
Free shipping on domestic orders.
Port Authority Commuter Briefcase BG307
This sleek, durable bag helps expedite travel with a checkpoint-friendly clamshell opening, strategically placed padding for added tech protection and ample room for your belongings.
- 1,680 denier ballistic polyester
- Front organization panel with media pockets, business card pocket and pen holders.
- Interior fan-file diver
- Padded adjustable and detachable shoulder strap
- Pullman style carrying handles
- Laptop sleeve dimensions: 10.5’’ high by 15.5’’ wide and 1’’ deep; fits most 15’’ laptops
- Dimensions: 13’’ high by 16.75’’ wide by 5.5’’ deep.
- 1,198 cubic inches of storage space
The bags are black in color and can be embroidered with one of three available full color logos: Tomb Guard Badge, Society Badge logo or Associate Member logo. Each logo measures 3.5’’ in diameter. Each bag is embroidered to order and will ship directly from our embroiderer. Additional embroidery such as name or badge number is available, contact the quartermaster for information and pricing.
Support the Society
The Society of the Honor Guard, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (SHGTUS) is able to provide our programs, events, assistance, scholarships, and services due to the generosity of its members, organizations, and individuals. SHGTUS does not receive institutional funding. Note: The Society of the Honor Guard, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is a 501(c)(3) organization, so your contributions may be fully tax deductible.
Did you know?
Do you guard all night long, even when the cemetery is closed?
The Tomb is guarded 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In fact, there has been a Sentinel on duty in front of the Tomb every minute of every day since 1937.