The Society Store
Port Authority Ladies Color Block 3-in-1 Jacket with Centennial Logo L321
Free shipping on domestic orders.
Port Authority Ladies;./'''''' Color Block 3-in-1 Jacket with Centennial Logo L321
With a quilted zip-in liner jacket, our water-resistant Color block 3-in-1 Jacket quickly adapts to the elements in the mountains or around the neighborhood. Simply zip the shell jacket and liner jacket together for maximum protection or wear either piece alone as conditions dictate.
- 100% polyester shell with 100% polyester lining
- 3-ounce polyfill in body and sleeves
- 100% nylon and polyfill inner jacket with Sherpa fleece lining
- 3000 mm fabric waterproof rating
- 1000 G/M2 fabric breathability rating
- Zip-off hood
- Full length interior storm flap with chin cord
- Full-length exterior storm flap with hook and loop closure
- Reverse coil zippered chest pocket
- Interior pocket
- Open hem
- Adjustable self-fabric tab cuffs with hook and loop closure
- Zippered front pockets
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL and 4XL
- Embroidery is sewn on the left chest.
This jacket can be embroidered with one of four available full color logos: Tomb Guard Badge, Society Badge logo or Associate Member logo, or the Centennial logo. Each logo measures 3.5’’ in diameter. Smaller 2.5’’ logos are also available upon request. Each jacket is embroidered to order and will ship directly from our embroiderer.
Support the Society
The Society of the Honor Guard, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (SHGTUS) is able to provide our programs, events, assistance, scholarships, and services due to the generosity of its members, organizations, and individuals. SHGTUS does not receive institutional funding. Note: The Society of the Honor Guard, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is a 501(c)(3) organization, so your contributions may be fully tax deductible.
Did you know?
What is it like to guard in bad weather?
The Sentinels at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier are completely dedicated to their duty of guarding the Tomb. In fact, line eight of our Sentinel's Creed refers to the "discomfort of the elements". Because of their dedication, the weather does not bother them. In fact, it is considered an honor to walk the mat during inclement weather. It gets cold, it gets hot and the mission continues as it has unbroken since 1937.