The Society Store
*Available to Associate Members
Port Authority Mens All Season II Jacket with Associate Member Logo J304
Free shipping on domestic orders.
Port Authority All Season II Jacket with Associate Member Logo J304
This all-season jacket is waterproof and critically seam sealed.
- 100% nylon shell
- 4.7-ounce, 100% microfleece body lining
- 100% polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
- 3000 mm fabric waterproof rating
- 3000 G/M2 fabric breathability rating
- Zip-off hood
- Zippered chest pocket
- Full-length exterior storm flap with hook and loop closure
- Two-way zipper
- Interior pocket
- Articulated elbows for greater mobility
- Adjustable self-fabric tab cuffs with hook and loop closure
- Zippered front pockets
- Drop tail hem with drawcord and toggles for adjustability
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL and 4XL
- Embroidery is sewn on the left chest
This jacket can be embroidered with one of four available full color logos: Tomb Guard Badge, Society Badge logo or Associate Member logo, or the Centennial logo. Each logo measures 3.5’’ in diameter. Smaller 2.5’’ logos are also available upon request. Each jacket is embroidered to order and will ship directly from our embroiderer.
Support the Society
The Society of the Honor Guard, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (SHGTUS) is able to provide our programs, events, assistance, scholarships, and services due to the generosity of its members, organizations, and individuals. SHGTUS does not receive institutional funding. Note: The Society of the Honor Guard, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is a 501(c)(3) organization, so your contributions may be fully tax deductible.
Did you know?
Is it true a Sentinel must commit for two years to guard the Tomb, live in a barracks under the tomb, and cannot drink any alcohol on or off duty for the rest of their lives.
No, this is a false rumor. The average tour at the Tomb is about a 18 months. However, there is NO set time for service there. Sentinels live either in a barracks on Ft. Myer (the Army post located adjacent to the cemetery) or off base if they like. They do have a living quarters under the steps of the amphitheater where they stay during their 24 hour shifts. If they are of legal age, they may drink except while on duty.