The Society Store
*Available to Tomb Guards
Port Authority Mens All Season II Jacket with SHGTUS Logo J304
Free shipping on domestic orders.
Port Authority All Season II Jacket with SHGTUS Logo J304
This all-season jacket is waterproof and critically seam sealed.
- 100% nylon shell
- 4.7-ounce, 100% microfleece body lining
- 100% polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
- 3000 mm fabric waterproof rating
- 3000 G/M2 fabric breathability rating
- Zip-off hood
- Zippered chest pocket
- Full-length exterior storm flap with hook and loop closure
- Two-way zipper
- Interior pocket
- Articulated elbows for greater mobility
- Adjustable self-fabric tab cuffs with hook and loop closure
- Zippered front pockets
- Drop tail hem with drawcord and toggles for adjustability
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL and 4XL
- Embroidery is sewn on the left chest.
This jacket can be embroidered with one of four available full color logos: Tomb Guard Badge, Society Badge logo or Associate Member logo, or the Centennial logo. Each logo measures 3.5’’ in diameter. Smaller 2.5’’ logos are also available upon request. Each jacket is embroidered to order and will ship directly from our embroiderer.
Support the Society
The Society of the Honor Guard, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (SHGTUS) is able to provide our programs, events, assistance, scholarships, and services due to the generosity of its members, organizations, and individuals. SHGTUS does not receive institutional funding. Note: The Society of the Honor Guard, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is a 501(c)(3) organization, so your contributions may be fully tax deductible.
Did you know?
How long does the Sentinel hesitate after the facing movement to begin the return walk? Is the rifle carried on the same shoulder all the time?
The Sentinel does not execute an about face, rather they stop on the 21st step, then turn and face the Tomb for 21 seconds. They then turn to face back down the mat, change the weapon to the outside shoulder, mentally count off 21 seconds, then step off for another 21 step walk down the mat. They face the Tomb at each end of the 21 step walk for 21 seconds. The Sentinel then repeats this over and over until the the Guard Change ceremony begins.