The Society Store
*Available to Tomb Guards
Port Authority Mens Cascade Waterproof Jacket with SHGTUS Member Logo J322
Free shipping on domestic orders.
Port Authority Mens Cascade Waterproof Jacket with SHGTUS Logo J322
The Cascade Waterproof Jacket is fully sea-sealed with waterproof zippers. This parka-length essential jacket has modern good looks contrasting zippers and colorblocking.
- 100% polyester shell with 100% polyester lining
- 3000 mm fabric waterproof rating
- Waterproof zippered chest pocket
- Waterproof front pockets
- Hood with drawcord and toggles for adjustability
- Two-way Vision zipper
- Self-fabric adjustable tab cuff with hook and loop closures
- Open hem with drawcord and toggles for adjustability
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL and 4XL
- Embroidery is sewn on the left chest above the pocket
- Available in two color combination choices
This jacket can be embroidered with one of four available full color logos: Tomb Guard Badge, Society Badge logo or Associate Member logo, or the Centennial logo. Each logo measures 3.5’’ in diameter. Smaller 2.5’’ logos are also available upon request. Each jacket is embroidered to order and will ship directly from our embroiderer.
The Unknowns: The Untold Story of America's Unknown Soldier and WWI's Most Decorated Heros Who Brought Him Home
Support the Society
The Society of the Honor Guard, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (SHGTUS) is able to provide our programs, events, assistance, scholarships, and services due to the generosity of its members, organizations, and individuals. SHGTUS does not receive institutional funding. Note: The Society of the Honor Guard, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is a 501(c)(3) organization, so your contributions may be fully tax deductible.
Did you know?
There is a small green shack next to the Tomb. What is it for?
'The Box' (as it is affectionately known) is used primarily during wreath laying ceremonies for the Sentinel to retreat to while flowers and Taps are being presented. There also is a phone with a direct line downstairs to the Tomb Guard Quarters. This is used in times of emergencies or just to notify the next shift of something.